Our expert tutors are here to help! We provide excellent, dynamic and engaging tuition by fully qualified teachers to children between the ages of 6-16. Whether it’s English, Maths, GCSE or 11+, our professional teachers can really benefit your child.
*JULY-AUGUST 2020 DAYTIME SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE*
- small controlled groups (max 8 children & 2 tutors in the centre)
- hand washing each lesson
- dis-infected work stations
- social distancing on entry and pick up
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT
- A FREE Assessment
- Qualified and experienced teachers with the passion to meet your child’s needs
- A detailed individual lesson, planned weekly
- One-to-one tuition in a small group setting
- Motivational rewards and the chance to excel
- A choice of tuition times to fit in with other commitments
- An OFSTED registered childcare centre for peace of mind
- Homework help
The free assessment is designed to identify any gaps in your child’s learning and to identify your child’s strengths. You will be able to discuss any concerns
you might have about your child’s learning needs. The free assessment can take anywhere from 40 – 60 minutes and is conducted by a fully qualified teacher.
The assessment result helps your tutor to design an individualised learning programme for your child.
Your child will be encouraged to read and write independently. From this, we will provide you with an assessment of your child’s reading age, spelling age and
comprehension age. This will provide a baseline starting point to work from to formulate your child’s personalised learning English programme.
Your child will be encouraged to answer some Maths questions independently covering a number of different Maths topics suitable for their age. This will
include: Mental Maths, Times Tables, Problem Solving and Arithmetic. This will provide us with a baseline starting point to work from to formulate your
child’s personalised learning Maths programme.
Further to the initial assessment, your child will have regular assessments throughout their tutoring programme. These updated
assessments will also be passed on to you and achievements celebrated with your child.